Monday, December 6, 2010

That Time of Year Again

Well, It's the Christmas season once again. People going every which way and sometimes even fist fighting to either get where they want or to get what they want.
 That really seems to be in the spirit of Christmas doesn't it?  And People I talk to say how much they look forward to these Black Friday sales and how much FUN they have.  Okay?!

Then there is the stress parents have and how they often demonstrate that stress!

The there are crowed parking lots
Weather
 I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.  Some how we have turned the celebration of Christmas into an UN-celebration in the attempt to meet too many expectations.

 I'm sure this is not the original purpose. 
How does this sound for the original purpose peace, hope, and love.
May you find peace
Hope
AND LOVE 
                             MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love the pictures and I love the sentiment! Oh and I LOVE you!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good blog Aunt Debbie. And so true.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete